We help brands understand what compels French speaking Québec prospects, media and influencers to consider and engage with their products and services. Our team researches and lays the foundation for insights-based PR, digital and social campaigns that build brand preference among Consumer and B2B target audiences.
- Insights-driven PR strategy. We use proprietary research innovations to prepare communications campaigns for success. From locating future customer segments to identifying the most effective combination of media and marketing messages, we add research rocket fuel.
- Public relations. Sound reputation and brand management is the basis of PR. We help you develop, nurture and maintain a healthy and public profile across today’s complex communications channels. And, should disaster strike, our crisis management experts are ready to spring into action.
- Media relations.Our PR campaigns deliver measurable results in digital and traditional media. Our nose for news doesn’t just land you top media coverage – our editorial team creates the content that gets you noticed, from print and video to high-profile media events.
- Social and digital media.Effective use of social channels requires strategy and constant care, not creative for creative’s sake. We serve as online community managers, digital strategists, content developers, customer engagement counselors and data analysts for leading national brands.
- Content development and distribution. Paid and owned media must be part of your communications strategy. Branded content, blogs, thought leadership articles, white papers and opinion pieces matter more than ever, but none matter without a sound distribution strategy.
5W GETS PR. OUR CLIENTS GET RESULTS.
5W Is The Real Deal
- Measuring success. We’ll help merchandise the success of your PR investment to internal and external audiences. Our process is centered on data-based insights and performance analysis and includes ongoing adjusting and finetuning for optimum results.
5W Public Relations (5W) is a full-service PR Agency
that partners with brands-both established and emerging, corporations, global interests, national corporations and consumer companies, brands, start-up technology companies, high-profile individuals, regional businesses, and others to help them define and achieve their strategic PR goals.
MO:PR Is Flexible and Resourceful
Resourceful, innovative, and nimble, 5W works hard, thinks big, and delivers successful results. We are known for needle-moving public relations programs, a novel approach, and innovative people who deliver measurable, game-changing results. At MO:PR, we believe there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Each client’s needs are assessed individually and then team members devise smart, proactive public relations, digital media and influencer campaigns to exceed expectations. In a constantly shifting digital world, where people are bombarded with information and news travels in seconds, MO:PR helps clients navigate the ever-changing Québec media, business, and consumer landscapes.
5W Is All About Results
Our dedication to our clients and leadership in the industry has been recognized; 5W is proud to win numerous awards including winning 4 American Business Awards and being named Agency of the Year by the American Business Awards three years in a row. Our full service marketing & PR firm specializes in a number of practice areas including B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Technology, Travel & Hospitality); B2B (Corporate Communications, Reputation Management, CSR, Sustainability Communications); Digital Media (Social Media, Influencer Marketing, SEO and Graphic Design), Public Affairs; Government Relations; and Crisis Communications.
Earned media is when you’ve earned the opportunity through media relations to appear in a news story.
Shared media is user generated content and social media.
Owned media is content you’ve created and have full control over (e.g., your website or blog).
Let’s explain each type of media more in-depth.
What is earned media?
The term earned media
describes content relating to your brand, products or service that someone else has created – or the coverage you receive on other sites.
Earned media or earned media coverage comes from media relations. It’s getting your company, product, service, expert, opinion or ideas included in a news story – online, print, radio, TV, podcast, etc. It’s when a newspaper or industry trade publication (blog, magazine or website) features or quotes your brand. It’s appearing on a local or national TV morning show or the evening news. It’s what most people think of when they think of PR. Some might call this “publicity.”*
In addition to news media coverage, earned media includes mentions on social media, reviews, feedback and blog posts referencing you.
Learn how to measure earned media.
What is shared media?
is social media. It’s evolving and continues to build beyond just marketing or customer service teams using it. Organizations have begun to use it as their main source of communications internally and externally.
Learn how to measure shared media.
What is owned media?
describes channels you control. It’s the content you create for your website and blog as well as e-books, white papers, presentations, etc. You fully control the content and its distribution. (If you can add, edit or delete the content, you probably own it.)
Some suggest that social media is owned media. However, because social media companies technically lease or license an account to you, and they can take it away at any time per their terms and conditions, we prefer to view it as shared media.
Learn how to measure owned media.
- Media landscaping
- Pitch ideation
- Media tours planification
- Media training
- Thought leadership
- Crisis communications strategy
- Owned and paid media campaigns developments
Strategy and Execution
- Narrative co-creation and design
- Launch planning and timeline
- Earned, Owned and paid media campaigns
- Editorial content media seeding
- Product reviews
- Influencer activations
- Media tours
Measuring + Reporting
We measure to inform strategy. MO:PR reporting comprises both quantitative and qualitative metrics across media channels – earned, shared and paid. We are highly focused on how the communications program is impacting company awareness, competitive share of voice, and business impact. MO:PR also uses MRP as its rating tool for media relations.